9/17/09

Video: Lil Mama Apologizes, Says She felt A Bond…



“I was feeling it. I was definitely caught up in the moment. He was backing up and when I got home I realized he said “Oh So You gonna T-Pain it huh?”. I realize this now that I am home that he walked away. Now that I’m home, I’m like “wow, Jay-z wasn’t feeling that. Jay-z feels like I disrespected him as opposed to praising him. Respecting him, honoring him and sharing that moment with him. I would never get up there and try to disrespect Jay-z or take a moment that someone has created it and try to relive it. I’m too original for that and I respect him too much for that.

If in any way Jay-Z or Alicia Keys feels offended, I want to apologize to both of you. I actually would love to have a one-on-one, because I actually felt like I was being felt [for my actions]. I felt like there was a bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment